I had taken one hour with Farina and if it wasn't great globally i was more or less satisfied of her service which was honest and careful.

Her main advantage is the blowjob which is one of the best i received in my life of punter. It is rare to find a girl who provides such quality in the oral part of the session, i enjoyed it much, variations, rythm, tongue strokes, she has a very good technic of blowjob providing much good feelings. It is hard to find a girl who really is skillfull in this exercise so it was much appreciated.

An other asset of Farina is her flexibility: just need to ask a position for instance or to do a practice and she will follow, she has good ability of adaptation to the client. She is careful and devoted with the permanent desire to do the things well and honestly.

Pity that the foreplays were insufficient and quite neglected, going too quickly to the point without playing enough first with our hands or hugging, i don't think it is something she can create and fulfill. The best she could do is a professional GFE without Yes, she can caress and she did sometimes, yes she kisses and she did, yes she can hug and she did sometimes but without this special thing and intensity nor creating a natural complicity. In other words, we feel she works... she hasn't naturally this touch of tenderness and doesn't use her hands enough, in more with a clear lack of coordination and her acts are too divided, without fluidness/fluidity. Moreover for this part there is no structure nor madness either, with a global difficulty to find an alchemy.

The sex part is normal, it is ok but banal: not good, nor bad, a bit mechanical. But she participates and is not lazy... In cowgirl she moves not badly but without natural aspect either, as a task to be done in her service. This average impression can be noticed in every position. The sex appeal is not obvious. She is patient, involved and never complains, never whines, keeps always a good attitude and remains pleasant in the room in any circumstances. With her it is better to "lead" the session as she won't do it naturally. Considering the quality of her blowjob i expected the sex part better than this, less conventional. Nothing amazing, heady or marvellous, too much in the rules but correct and satisfying enough.

To conclude, i would say Farina delivers a positive service even if she would need to add a little spice in her service. I wish to try again for seeing if it is possible to get improved foreplays or not. She is absolutely the same inside or outside the room and it is much appreciated as not always the case... She doesn't talk much but does.

Sex approval: 6.5/10

Service quality: AVERAGE