Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Standard Mischa (Rumänien)

Mischa (Rumänien)
    Haarfarbe : Blond Haarlänge : Lang (Glatt)
    Körpergröße : 1,66 m - 1,70 m Statur : Normal
    Tattoo/Tätowierung : Unbekannt Körperteil :
    Piercing : Unbekannt Körperteil :
    Brüste : C-Cup Silikon : Ja
    Augenfarbe : Blau Wiederholungsgefahr :
    Preis : 40 Euro Dauer : 30 Minuten
    Service : Sex mit Kondom (GVM), Blasen ohne Kondom
    Zusatzinfo : grottenschlecht

Standard

Tall blond with blue eyes, boobs with silicon, top body. From Romania.

Done three months ago. As for the service, a complete calamity.

I knew it in advance. Her ten minutes rooms on average and her too attractive physical aspect could only give bad result in the room. The comments on the german forum went all in that direction.

But as Space Moutain when you go in Disney Land you have sooner or later to do it at least once, even if we know we will be sick then.

In fact it appeared quickly obvious to me: she wants to "protect" and "spare" herself as far as possible, meaning doing the less she can, protecting her body which attracts the fool in the room but which you won't take advantage in the room anyway. Need to keep power for the fifteen rooms of her day.

Impossible to make foreplays standing up, need to lie on the bed immediately, red alarm already. But Nothing was possible lying down either, forget embraces, kisses, caressing, playing or anything like this. Forbidden to touch the condom once on the dick...

Sucks (very) badly and without involvement being in a position especially for not being touched much. 3 tiny kisses, and it was already hard to reach. Too many forbidden things, even the most simple, too pro, too distant and a total emptiness for the content of session. Had only a semi erection in spite of the very cute girl i had near me. And this because of her way of being, attitude, and absence of closeness. During the so called sex part, she permanently keeps her hand in front of her pussy in order to prevent deep penetration. Some ridiculous simulations. Pathetic sex partner, totally robotized and soulless. Top girl physically, big shit in the room as almost always. She knows her service is disastrous and has no Professional consciousness but doesn't care about as she knows her beauty will fill her rooms and wallet. I noticed she proposed then a trio with a man, 12 minutes after it was over and making the same face than me.. Well from that kind of girl, i didn't expect much better.

Service level:

Standard

Ich hatte heute vor Mischa zu buchen, gut das der Kollege RedLightLover auch da war. Er sagte schau mal auf ihre Zimmerzeiten.
    Einmal 10 einmal 13 Minuten, ok und dann noch schlechter Service, das brauche ich nicht.
    Allerdings sie ist eine der schönsten Ladys in Velbert, dicke Silikonoptimierte Dinger, ihr Gesicht ist echt hübsch.
    Mischa mag lieber einfache Kunden ohne viele Wünsche wie Kunden mit vielen Wünschen.
    Mischa ich wünsch dir viel Erfolg und einfache Kunden.