Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Standard Emanuela (Rumänien)

Emanuela (Rumänien)
    Haarfarbe : Dunkelblond Haarlänge : Schulterlang (Glatt)
    Körpergröße : 1,56 m - 1,60 m Statur : Sehr schlank
    Tattoo/Tätowierung : Unbekannt Körperteil : Keine
    Piercing : Nein Körperteil :
    Brüste : A-Cup Silikon : Nein
    Augenfarbe : Grau Wiederholungsgefahr :
    Preis : 30 Euro Dauer : 20 Minuten
    Service : Sex mit Kondom (GVM), Blasen ohne Kondom, Küssen, Fingern
    Zusatzinfo :

Standard

"Emanuela" as written by herself on the paper close to the thekefrau's office is a skinny young blond with grey eyes from Romania between 20 and 25 y.o.

I enjoyed my time with her despite her weaknesses (mainly the blowjob which is bad and a kind of general lack of energy and initiatives, too "shy") because she compensates with more strengths (flexibility, softness, way of kissing, embraces, honesty, good behaviour, cunni and fingering, good will, patient and careful...) she has a kind of awkward and shy attitude which makes her like a little we want to take good care of and she opens herself little by little if we drive her well and politely. Two positions were well done especially the doggy while in amazone we feel a certain lack of technic but again done in the rules and feeling her well, driven correctly, it can be appreciated. She fills the contract and accepts the requests. She has specificities and will improve for sure ith the time. Maybe i will check it next time by repeting with her, it's possible also because i like her physical features.

Service level: