Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2

Standard Lisa (Rumänien)

Lisa (Rumänien)
    Haarfarbe : Dunkelblond Haarlänge : Mittellang (Glatt)
    Körpergröße : 1,61 m - 1,65 m Statur : Normal
    Tattoo/Tätowierung : Ja Körperteil : Arm
    Piercing : Unbekannt Körperteil :
    Brüste : B-Cup Silikon : Nein
    Augenfarbe : Braun Wiederholungsgefahr :
    Preis : 50 Euro Dauer : 30 Minuten
    Service : Sex mit Kondom (GVM), Blasen mit Kondom, Lecken, PreSalesTalk (PST)
    Zusatzinfo : Purple pussy. Promised kissing but barely any kissing. Tries to cut the time short. Not happy with 50 € sessions.

Standard World 10 days ago

Zitat Zitat von Bub Beitrag anzeigen
    My second choice was also really average:

Lisa, 24 yo, romanian, blonde hair, the name ok her kid tatooed on her arm, nice face, nice body, big purple pussy. The social time was OK too and like Damaris she promised me she kisses. I even think the two girls gave me a sample. She wanted to go outside, then she proposed me to fuck outdoors next to the upper chalet. OK, so she took two matresses from the chair and we used them as beds. Same thing as Damaris, barely a few kisses. The ground was not comfortable, a stupid fly was harassing me and it was just average with her. So, at 20 minutes or before, handjob ! And after, she wanted to leave. I didn't move. Her answer: "you want everything for 50 ". No I just want a good service. No repeat. While we were together, a couple went to the chalet after we started and left before we finished, so they must have done a 15 minutes room, and the guy looked perfectly happy.