I came in bahama one week ago on Thursday http://www.bahama-club.de/. There is a dice game on Thursday, if you get a pair of six you don't pay. I lost so I paid 25 € (Happy hour between 18 h and 20 h, good idea). The TF told me that there was 14 girls this day. Small locker room, only 30 lockers. Then you pass by the restaurant to go in the main room (very small, make the Living Room looks like a train station hall) and from the main room you can go to the showers or in the little garden.

Not much choice at the restaurant but they had some kind of potato pancakes with applesauce, pretty tasty. In the main room a girl indicated me the showers, then came in the garden to keep me company.

Marie, 26 yo, romanian, speaks only german, she tried to teach me some romanian words, then started flirting with me, and let's go to the room (AC inside).

Pretty girl, long black hair, slim, boobs sagging from 3 pregnancies, some tatooes (name of her kids). Left a few minutes for showering and came back. Very good service, GFE oriented. I declined her "one hour" proposal. I was done in 30 minutes, maybe a little bit more but there was no problem.

Back to the main room, I was pleasantly surprised by the line up, half of the girls were rather slim and good looking, nice face. The problem is that they often stay together. You can get soft drinks at the bar (I only drink fruit juice and water).

I was joined on one of the sofas by Marie (I was slowly falling asleep), she stayed in my arms, some hugs, maybe she touched my private parts, we stayed like that for some time and went again together.

Again 30 minutes of good service, again an happy end with cow girl. I left shortly after and she had found a new target.

So it's a nice little club if you want to spend a few hours and you're into good service. I won't spend a full day here but overall it was a good experience. Half of the girls were better looking than in World!