Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Standard Mayra/Maïra (Brasilien) (ex-Aca)

Mayra/Maïra (Brasilien)
    Haarfarbe : Braun Haarlänge : Mittellang (Glatt)
    Körpergröße : 1,56 m - 1,60 m Statur : Schlank
    Tattoo/Tätowierung : Nein Körperteil :
    Piercing : Nein Körperteil :
    Brüste : B-Cup Silikon : Nein
    Augenfarbe : Braun Wiederholungsgefahr :
    Preis : 40 Euro Dauer : 20 Minuten
    Service : Sex mit Kondom (GVM), Blasen ohne Kondom
    Zusatzinfo :

Standard

We enter into the room and it appeared clearly that it would be a disaster.

As for her name i understood MAYA but it can be also MAÏRA or MAÏDA.

Beware of her social time which is a big trap.

She tries to waste some time by unclothing and preparing slowly her things, doesn’t kiss almost (some reluctant very tiny kisses without the tongue of course), refuses her pussy to be touched, refuses to play and doesn’t caress nor take any initiative and no way to any foreplays, i barely could caress her but from her was the desert of Gobi as she voluntarily makes the very minimum. Wants to suck immediately while sitting! Without anything first!

This brazilian girl never stopped to break my nuts by repeating permanently that i had a « big dick », simply unbearable. This method of cheating is widely used by dishonest girl for doing nothing and avoiding the sex or limiting it, it aims at spoiling deliberately the session. She misbehaved from the beginning to the end making anything impossible and complaining every time with a shameful state of mind and an obvious lack of good will. The cherry on the cake was when she wanted to reply her phone call during the time in the room ! I was about to leave the room after less than ten minutes but chose to continue as i would have certainly been obliged to pay anyway.

No comment about her blowjob, it’s simply bad and very low level. Most of the time she uses her hands more than mouth… shaking more than sucking, giving little tongue strokes rather than taking it clearly in the mouth so even for this she is a numbskull.

She refused missionary… We tried doggy and this dumbass stayed with joined and pressed legs, refusing to open her legs and it’s not finished… she moved permanently leaning herself on a side once on the left then the right side, all this is done as swindling method for containing, reducing and obstructing the penetration which becomes consequently unconfortable and difficult. Then came the reverse cow girl (she barely entered 20% of my dick in her pussy) and she moved unilaterally on a strange way to make you cum quicker.

Her service is triple zero, pathetic, a big shit, a shame, a disaster, a calamity. Her behaviour is not professional and dishonest aiming at cheating and spoiling everything, doing the least possible. She is a swindler, an incompetent and a liar.

80% of girls in Acapulco provide a service from under average to bad and this girl is even worse than this…

Service assessment:

Standard

I could also add that this swindler takes minutes for cleaning the already clean dick with many little wet towels.

Standard Mayra (Brasilien)

Mayra (Brasilien)
    Alter : 26-29 Jahre Sprache(n) : Deutsch (mäßig), Englisch (gut)
    Haarfarbe : Blond Haarlänge : Schulterlang (Glatt)
    Körpergröße : 1,56 m - 1,60 m Statur : Schlank
    Tattoo/Tätowierung : Ja Körperteil : Hals
    Piercing : Nein Körperteil :
    Brüste : C-Cup Silikon : Unbekannt
    Augenfarbe : Braun Wiederholungsgefahr :
    Preis : 40 Euro Dauer : 30 Minuten
    Service : Sex mit Kondom (GVM), Blasen mit Kondom, Deepthroat, Eierlecken, Küssen, Massage, AfterSexTalk (AST), PreSalesTalk (PST)
    Zusatzinfo : Mayra (ex Aka Velbert) kann Spargel quer essen. Ihr brasilianisches Temperament ist unverkennbar, dirty talk wie ein Wasserfall beim GV aber lieber so als stumm. Sie hat massig tolle Tricks drauf, z.B. während des GV spielt sie mit dem Schwanzansatz und zieht den Hodensack stramm - Erfolg garantiert.
    zweimal kommen - bei ihr kein Problem
    Sie bläst in allen Intensitätsgraden wie es der Kunde gerade braucht. Tolle Mischung aus Mund und Handtechnik. Sie hat echt Power im Mund. Alles an ihr ist drall, super boobs super Kurven, echt sportlich und muskulös.
    Samba Tänzerin ? Die Phatasie passt.

Geändert von gentleman69 (17.05.2019 um 21:42 Uhr)

Standard

Gwanfich hatte wohl einen schlechten Start erwischt.
    Es stimmt schon SIE macht den Service und was für welchen. Boobs anfassen, steht sie nicht so drauf. Sie ist eine selbstbewuste Latina, die leicht dominant ist. Ich könnte sie mir auch gut als Domina vorstellen.
    Ich stehe ja auch auf Vorspiel und sexy Teamwork. Das passt bei Mayra alles nicht. SIE möchte verwöhnen. Massage (Rücken, Beine, Füsse) nimmt sie sehr gerne.

Du findest Mayra meist in der Nähe der Pole Dance Stange.
    Geändert von gentleman69 (17.05.2019 um 21:52 Uhr)