Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Standard Elvira (Jelvera/Yelvera?) (Rumänien) VM

Elvira (Rumänien)
    Haarfarbe : Blond Haarlänge : Schulterlang (Glatt)
    Körpergröße : 1,71 m - 1,75 m Statur : Schlank
    Tattoo/Tätowierung : Unbekannt Körperteil :
    Piercing : Unbekannt Körperteil :
    Brüste : B-Cup Silikon : Nein
    Augenfarbe : Blau Wiederholungsgefahr :
    Preis : 50 Euro Dauer : 30 Minuten
    Service : Sex mit Kondom (GVM), Blasen ohne Kondom
    Zusatzinfo :

Standard

Well i have been once with Yelvera/Jelvera and it will be the first and last time. Tall blond girl with blue eyes.

She was a pain in the room with an unbearable, nasty and unacceptable behaviour without any involvement nor good will, she works making feel the client as a burden and making the atmosphere very unpleasant, she was grumbling, protesting and shouting all the time out of nothing, doing everything reluctantly and aiming at spoiling your session voluntarily... She pretended pain and menstruations but it is an excuse... She was misbehaving much before the penetration. No way to have fun or pleasure with a girl breaking our nuts permanently. Her professionalism is close to zero and her only asset is her quite exciting body which she doesn't use in the room... We can highly feel how she dislikes this job which is not done for her... This numbskull is one of the rare fuckable girls in VM but the worst i did there while usually the quality of service is good and satisfying but Jelvera is a black sheep.

Impossible to create any foreplays, i had to lie down immediately and had to make a request for getting ridiculous caresses, her blowjob is a joke and she uses her hands much more than her mouth... Sexually speaking she is a disaster, can't bear doggystyle remaining passive, missionary passive and still grumbling, on me was unilateral awkward fitness, asking regularly to finish... She is very pro in the bad sense of the word and wants to do nothing in the room, she is unable of anything positive. I tried to ignore her obstacles she made on my path and fucked her as i could and it wasn't easy... of course she doesn't kiss almost and doesn't play nor take any initiative. I highly disadvise her, it's like throwing your money in the bin.

Service quality mark and Herhalingsgevaar: 0%

cath.leen Guest

Standard

Ich bin nicht sicher, aber doch davon überzeugt, dass es sich hier um ANDREA aus meinem Bericht handelt.

https://www.eisbaerenforum.com/forum...=5101#post5101

#24 vom 13.10.2015

Sie war längere Zeit nicht mehr in der Villa. Ist nun aber seit einiger Zeit zurück.

Ich kann nur jedem von dieser "Dame" abraten