Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Standard Jeannette (Deutschland)

Jeannette (Deutschland)
    Alter : 26 Jahre Sprache(n) : Deutsch (sehr gut), Englisch (gut)
    Haarfarbe : Blond Haarlänge : Schulterlang (Glatt)
    Körpergröße : 1,71 m - 1,75 m Statur : Schlank
    Tattoo/Tätowierung : Nein Körperteil :
    Piercing : Ja Körperteil : Unterlippe, Bauchnabel
    Brüste : D-Cup Silikon : Ja
    Augenfarbe : Braun Wiederholungsgefahr :
    Preis : 50 Euro Dauer : 30 Minuten
    Service : Sex mit Kondom (GVM), Blasen ohne Kondom, Deepthroat, Zungenküsse, GirlFriendExperience (GFE), Lecken, AfterSexTalk (AST), PreSalesTalk (PST)
    Zusatzinfo : Jeannette war Jahrelang im Planet Éden tätig. Dort hatte Sie viele Fans...

Standard

oldtimer die vorher im GT tätig war...Typ silikontante die ziemlich interessiert ist im Extras verkaufen oder wenn möglich Dreierzimmer mit klaro Lesbispielen und so...empfhelenswert für Ahnungslosen...

Standard

im golden time ??
    hab sie dort nie gesehen...
    wohl aber mal im planet eden bei düren..

Standard

Met several times this year, I was surprised how this pretty lady was so smart and clever.
    Usually, talking with girls should be very basic (or with typical topics), but with Jeanette, it's a real discussion or debat.
    About her body (white girl, but well tanned with sun or solarium), smart siliconed-breasts (well made), perfect body, very long legs, and pretty face... she must be very sollicited !
    The first time I met her in Babylon, before to go to room, we spoke around one hour on sofa (speaking politics, etc.). One of my friends was surprised that I spent so much time in sofa.
    After, the (only) 30min. was also tender, quality, (unfortunately no FK, only smart kiss), she doesn't hesitate to "participate" to finger her pussy to stimulate (or, the illusion is excellent).
    The 2nd time (another day) was also good; she arrived in the evening after her "normal job" (as she says), and she mentionned I was her first sex room in the day, which made me smile pretty much !
    I really that she's working in club, for "extra coins", because she already has stability in her other job, and she never push the time, she sometimes says that if we exceed only a few minute, she will not charge at all. She keeps positive & cool.
    Her service is "normal" (I would say), she doesn't pretend to best the most extravagance girl, with full option, but prefers to feel well with a man.