Ergebnis 1 bis 17 von 17

Standard Trash-Talk (abgetrennt aus Melody-Thread)

Beiträge aus dem Melody-Thread abgetrennt

And your one visit to the room with Melody was in 2015 or 2014? I don´t really remember dear collegue Gwanfich...I recall that I introduced her and funny enough I kind of know what happened since I was there and so...Presales of around 20 minutes at least or even more in the sofa with lots of DFK, probably a small visit to the kino for more action before she took a key as well.. exactly 30 minutes in the room as she told me afterwards, exactly 40E...and ok, so far so good, the clubprice and she does not have any problems with that...We talked afterwards during dinner and you were more than happy. She obviously not so if she ignored you the upcoming visit...It´s her choice and very strange that you would come back for a 3 stars-girl especially a few days later anyhow, a little bit ironic even ...More ironic is that like 1 year later (or even more, my memory is not so good) you keep writing here and anywhere else for that matter in fora the same exact comment about her, kind of like it happened yesterday...Maybe you have to rethink some things and try to understand the POV of women in the clubs too, maybe she doesn´t want to repeat the same procedure (more than 1 hour including AST) for 40E, some people would understand...If one expects the maximum return for the minimum invest, not always a successstory...I respect girls which respect themselves, it´s their good right to not want to invest time in "potential" clients, even more, I respect girls which ignore some clients if they have legitimate reasons from their POV...I do the same with girls I did not like . The funny thing is the timing and the repeating sequel of an encounter with a girl such a long time ago...It seems kind of like you desperately want to harm a working girl for whom you went back especially..but now she´s crap and robotic and blablabla based on what? It sounds to me like a bunch of bollocks and so on..Certainly if the session was such a long time ago...

If I am not terribly mistaken, if so I apologise I can write the following objective remarks..Since years Meldoy has been working in clubs, 2 clubs to be correct on a regular basis...She has almost 0, zero bad reviews, most of her clients are more than happy and you were as well (why would you drive back a few days later if you were not happy about her service? )...For some reason she did not fall on her knees to please have session with you and somehow more than 1 year later you write this rubbish about a girl which is a pearl in the Clubscene since several years...It seems to me that it´s a sort of "revenge-act" because she simply has no interest in spending time with you...Obviously it´s not very pleasing...It´s not very polite and even a bit vulgar to change your initial "view" (I drive back especially for her because she was so good) to a sort of revenge-report months/years later...sort of laughable and showing the "true colours"..No surprise she doesn´t want to spend time with such clients, and that I can only respect and her judgement of people is not so bad obviously...A little bit sad that you just can´t move on and understand that girls have the right to refuse clients too...

The rest of the reviews here (and for that matter anywhere else if you ignore Your exact review) speak for themselves...People which don´t have a very good sessions with Melody should seek for the "reason" closeby...She performs on toplevel in every department, speaks fluently German, kisses like a maniac, FO topclass, always surprising and motivated...Some people are just ignorant and in this case even seeking for some sort of "bashing" since she dind´t pay enough attention or respect to someone which spent 40E...Oh my..Time to check the mirror Gwanfich...
    Geändert von Jarvis (11.04.2016 um 20:18 Uhr) Grund: Bemerkung hinzugefügt

Standard

I had very good session with her. I don't deny her skills which are obvious. I explain why it is not the heaven. So you know she doesn't need a lawyer or a white knight because it is everything but a bad review when you read well, i join all what has already been said, so i don't want to repeat the same and chose to analyse the content more than "waouh she kisses so well!". Thinking with the brain more than with the lower second brain. It was some weeks ago and i understand she goes with her regular clients, it is normal, for example with those german daddies who should certainly give her more money than the younger ones... it is pragmatic and we can't reproach to earn her life, for this they deserve for sure more attention. We are in a theater of illusions and a money world. I didn't come back especially for her but would have been pleased of a "hello" at least... I don't like her attitude, it's all, it shows that everything is fake when she "pretends", she is good at making you think you are "unique" while you are one number among others to whom is given the same receipt than the previous and the next one.

The details of her service you mentionned i agree and she made me all this as well, but makes the same stereotyped program to all bears i know so this is why i talk about it: she applies her skills to everyone the same and we feel it in the room: you, Wolfgang, 80 y.o, Manfred or anyone will receive the same lesson, sorry to say there is no magic aspect nor personalized way. I know many girls who give more authenticity in the room and behave perfectly when you come back. Human pearls are rare and Melody is not one of them, she is just a "good service provider robot owning an efficient program" and it is the most important after all. There is the technic, the skills and the soul, the emotions, it's two different things and the lacks are in this second aspect.

3 stars is her level because her service has limits and one colleague gave the same mark. Don't shout nor write endless review or defence speech, it won't change my view and once again concerning the facts in the room, yes i confirm and had the same, i analyse it differently and it is my right, dear inspector.

Standard

Congratulations to a perfect Illusion and that's what PaySex should be - having the part time lover as long as You are client. It's perfect for each customer to know it's only perfect business, cause it make's less headace.

Standard

It's right, i totally agree with you about this.

We all know being a number and a banknote for the girls, nothing more, an illusion that we buy but it's not incompatible with respect and minimum politeness.
    Geändert von gwanfich (10.04.2016 um 00:26 Uhr)

Standard

"some weeks ago"...hmmmm very funny...End of December 2015 you write here just a 2 lign version of your only session with her...(that´s 4 months ago, not a few weeks) and in the French forum you wrote the same exact review more than 1 year ago. In another German forum some months ago..So if you want to teach people about morals ...Check a mirror Gwanfich...It´s just a bunch of bollocks and lies and you know it very well. You are just a client like me, Wolfgang, Rudi and anyone else The reasons why she does not ignore me, Wolfgang, Rudi and several others but the fact that she ignores you might ring alarms regarding your behaviour ..I rest my case! the big difference between others which give 3 Stars and your report is that they don´t wish to harm the girl afterwards because she didn´t treat you with enough respect from your perspective... No wonder if you look at the load of bollocks en lies you write...And you´re too ignorant to even write the truth about dates/servicelevel and so and pretend to be the righteous one which is gonna teach morals...You just feel kicked in the balls because for more than obvious reasons from her perspective, not the type of client I´m gonna invest time in for his 40E maybe in the end...It´s Pay-Sex, and ignorant people writing bollocks because they feel ignored for valid reasons should try to learn something, not try to teach other morals...No wonder you get lousy service most of the times in the clubs you visit with that sort of behaviour...I have one tiny secret for you: Girls talk toö, by the time you hit the shower after your first session with girls in clubs, half of the girls know what type of client you are...Their forum functions much faster than here

ps: it´s pretty ridiculous to write in your first review that you went back a few days later expecially for her, and if someone catches you on that remark to change your initial report and to deny that you wrote it in the first place...Acts of someone who knows he´s been caught...How low can you go? Just rubbish, and you know it very well... And all people which have ever been to the room with her will laugh at your remarks like: "blowjob is not that bad": she´s well recognised in that department everywhere since year and regarded as one of the best blowjobproviders in NRW anyhow, so it´s just bullshit but funny in a sad way (for you)... Sad for a good provider like Melody that someone has to take out his "agression" towards someone/something in her individual thread...Very sad actually... Brilliant that you are teaching now about minimum politeness and respect...Check your head fool!
    Geändert von hector the clubinspector (10.04.2016 um 10:34 Uhr)

Standard

Was Du hier gerade abziehst "Gladbach" ist nicht nur lächerlich, weil es so mies nach persönlichem Rachefeldzug stinkt, es ist niederträchtig, aber was mich am meisten stört:

Es ist unsachlich und führt wiederum dazu, dass ehrbare Schreiber bei den Mädels mit solch gekränkten Typen, wir Die in einen Sack geschmissen werden und damit wird Dein persönliches Problem mit einem Mädel - welches erhaben allenthalben dasteht - zwangsläufig auch zu meinen.

.....und niemand mag die Probleme eines anderen übernehmen - take care!!!!

....und besonderen Dank an Hector, dass auch er dafür Sorge trägt, sich von Typen wie Dir zu distanzieren, denn sie schaden allen anderen Ehrbaren!

Standard

Hallo liebe Eisbaerenkollegen,

in den letzten Tagen und Stunden wurde viel über Melody und ihre Leistungen diskutiert. Ich kann nur nochmal wiederholen, dass ich eine halbe Stunde Top-Service genossen habe.

Zur Sternevergabe bei der Wiederholungsgefahr möchte ich folgendes anmerken:
    Folgende Antwortmöglichkeiten stehen zur Auswahl:
    eventuell
    gut möglich
    sehr gut möglich
    auf jeden Fall

Wenn man eine der Antwortmöglichkeiten anklickt, wird automatisch die Sternezahl festgelegt.

Aus verschiedenen Gründen habe ich hier vermutlich nur eventuell oder gut möglich angeklickt,
    - weil ich nur ab und zu im Acapulco Gold bin
    - weil im Acapulco Gold meistens ein gutes Lineup vorhanden ist und damit weitere andere neue Buchungsoptionen vorhanden sind
    - weil ich nicht so der Wiederholungs- und Liebeskaspertyp, sondern eher ein Jaeger- und Antestertyp bin
    - weil es im Acapulco noch andere Topfrauen gibt, mit denen ich nochmal wiederholen würde, ua Beatrice und Delia

Damit habe ich meine Sternevergabe zur Wiederholungsgefahr erklärt.
    Die hat nichts mit der Leistung von Melody zu tun. Hierfür hätte ich die vollen fünf Sterne vergeben.

Gruss, RedLightLover

Standard

ich finde die bezeichnungen für die sternevergaben auch etwas unglücklich.
    ich habe hier auch schon die höchstpunktzahl vergeben, um der leistung des mädels gerecht zu werden (siehe zb leyla/luderland am freitag), obwohl eine wiederholung für mich höchst ungewiss erschien: zum Beispiel, weil ich gar nicht wusste, ob ich die lokalität noch einmal besuchen werde oder auch, weil man ja gern mal etwas neues ausprobiert.
    vielleicht sollte man das bewertungssystem von admin-seite entsprechend ändern und auf die leistung der dl und nicht auf die wiederholungswahrscheinlichkeit abstellen.
    so wie es im moment ist, kann es in der tat häufiger vorkommen, dass eine dl für top-service vielleicht nur drei sterne bekommt. das sollte eigentlich nicht sein.

Standard

Nicht nur mies, der "respektvolle" Kollege Gwanfich war schon in sein Muttersprachisches Forum mehrmals gesperrt aber macht da trotzdem immer weiter mit neue Nicknames...WideCarrot derzeit im Youppieforum...auch monaten her solche scheisse über mehrere Frauen und Clubs und natürlich auch über Melody (vor einige Wochen, jaja, stimmt) Er spinnt einfach und wird überall gesperrt aber macht ruhig weiter. Auch im FC war er früher schon gesperrt, fangt jetzt wie Gladbach wieder an und so weiter.. überhaupt kein Respekt oder eben Ahnung wie das geht zwisschen Mennschen, kein Wünder das die meiste Frauen (gesehen sein unerfolgreiche Zimmererfolgquote) kein Bock haben auf solche Vollidioten...Sie harmen die Frauen/Fora und versuchen irgendwelche Vendetta oder so zu erreichen..Wiederlich und jede Grenze von Respekt weit vorbei...Der tickt nicht so richtig schätze ich ein. Und denn sein eigene initielle Berichten ändern, Berichten von 1 Erlebnis von vor 1 jahr mindestens mit als einzigste Ziel Frauen harmen...Denn sollte Mann die Klappe halten über Respekt und "politeness"...Idiot is noch ein richtiges Understatement!

Ich werde denn auch bitten an die Moderatoren seine Beiträge in diese Topic zu sperren genauso wie die Kommentaren, Melody hat da gar nichts mit zu tun und sie sollte nicht geharmt werden von solche Scheisse von ein Vollidiot mit "revenge" im Kopf für irgendwelche Grund?, und sollte eigentlich in mehrere Topics auch können...Manchmal versucht Mann nett zu sein und solche Leute einfach mal ignorieren nachdem Mann merkt das es Vollidioten sind, aber ab wenn solche Spinner absicht individuelle Frauen harmen wollen sollte Mann doch Aktion unternehmen...geht gar nicht mehr. Solche Kerle sind einfach nur Scheisse und besorgen alle Gäste scheisse Reputation, bestimmt die Forumschreiberlingen...Das schlimmste und meist traurige ist das es selbst zu doof is zu kapieren das er sichselbst am meisten im Fleisch schneidet weil er sooo oft scheissService bekommt...logisch aber ja, wenn er soooo voll von sichselbst ist sieht Mann die Realität nicht mehr wahrscheinlich.

Ich hoffe das die Forumleitung hier versteht welche Spinner Mann hier ein offentliches Forum bietet und dabei versucht Frauen zu harmen die nicht niedrig auf die Knieen fallen für solche Freikartensammler der überall meckert und zurecht gesehen sein beschissenes Verhalten mit Frauen Grottenschlechte Service bekommst. Ich hoffe denn auch das dieses Topic von ein Frau gereinigt wird von diese beschissene Vendettascheisse, auch gerne meine Beitrage nachher...braucht eh kein einzige Frau!

Standard

Auch wenn die Benennung der Sterne etwas missverständlich ist, so bewertet man doch am Ende in der Sedcard die Leistung der Dame. Eine Bewertung mit drei von fünf Sternen ist aus meiner Sicht nicht mehr als ein "War ganz ok".
    Girls, Girls, Girls - Ich liebe FKK!

Standard

Die Bewertung ist doch wohl eindeutig der Dame zuzuführen und nicht dem Laden, denn wenn die Dame woanders arbeitet, wo es subjektiv schöner ist dann wären plötzlich 5☆ fällig??? - was ist das denn für eine Logik?

Ich weiß nicht, was daran missverstehen ist!

Standard

P.S. ....und nicht zum ersten Mal fällt mir auf, dass manche hier keine "Eier" haben - wenn mal jemand ungerecht angegangen wird, darf sich das Kollektiv/Corelativ gerne mal im Sinne der Gerechtigkeit erheben.
    Aber das wäre ja eine Sache von Ehre und Empathie und das sind jehe Ziele unter Freiern

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Sailor Beitrag anzeigen
    Auch wenn die Benennung der Sterne etwas missverständlich ist, so bewertet man doch am Ende in der Sedcard die Leistung der Dame. Eine Bewertung mit drei von fünf Sternen ist aus meiner Sicht nicht mehr als ein "War ganz ok".
    Besser wäre es, wenn man die Sterne nach der Leistung vergeben müsste.
    Hier im Eisbaerenforum geht es im die Wiederholungsgefahr.
    Daher habe ich drei Sterne für Wiederholung eventuell/gut möglich vergeben.
    Wäre es eine Leistungsbewertung gewesen, so haette ich fuenf Sterne für sehr gut/super/geil vergeben statt drei wie war ganz ok oder geht so.

Standard

Concerning the stars as for me it corresponds always to my judgement of the service level and not the "wiederholungsgefahr". I am likely to come back to a 3 stars girl as well as i can not repeat with a five stars girl. It depends on many things including those i mentionned in my review here. If a girl gives me exchange, authenticity and vibrations but weaker technically with a less complete service i will more come back than for a girl with "all inclusive" service and super technic but impersonal and not providing any emotions.

Standard Acapulco Gold - Trash

Hallo Eisbaerenkollegen und Forenleitung,

aus aktuellem Anlass habe ich im Bereich Acapulco Gold, Ratingen, ein neues Thema angelegt:

Acapulco Gold - Trash

Nach meinem Erstellen einer Sedcard im Bereich Melody, Bulgarien am späten Mittwoch gab es dort angefangen mit Beitrag #9 von Gwanfich bis Beitrag #23 ebenfalls von Gwanfich einige Beitraege, die nicht zum Thema Melody gehören, z.B. die Diskussionen um die Sternevergabe bei der Wiederholungsgefahr. Da der Zank um Melody's Service (Größtenteils in Englisch geschrieben) und die Diskussionen um die Sterne eher persoenliche Streitereien und offtopic sind, und meiner Meinung nach damit auch nicht zum Acapulco Gold - Talk gehören, habe ich dieses neue Tema eröffnet, da sich die Beitraege schon auf's Aca Gold und Melody beziehen. Der Kollege Hector the Clubinspector hatte bereits zu Recht einen der Admins darum gebeten, den Müll aus dem Bereich Melody zu entfernen.

Bitte schiebt die Beiträge #9 - #23 hier ins neue Thema
    Sobald im Bereich Melody wieder alles gesaeubert und Platz vorhanden ist, möchte ich noch etwas von meinem tollen Kinoerlebnis mit Melody berichten.

Der RedLightLover bedankt sich
    Geändert von RedLightLover (10.04.2016 um 23:02 Uhr)

Standard

I agree with you. Please delete all this from 9 or 10 till 23 message in that topic.

Personal attacks, bullshits, out of topic talks and insults towards an other member have - normally - nothing to do in a girl's topic nor anywhere else and are unacceptable by themselves (our dear inspector can do and continue it in MP if he wants), all this because one can't bear different opinion and impression. So if this review is problem (would be incredible as there is nothing wrong inside!) it can be deleted as well with all the rest especially our inspector's shit. as soon as possible.

Standard

It would deserve being deleted completely and in the bin directly, not separate topic which emphasizes the pollution... it is a too good chance to rotten the situation with the brainless inspector who doesn't understand even what he reads... Reread dumbass (as insults are allowed, why not me?): Despite I won't make this idiot the honour to answer all his pure shit which any point can be broken easily (don't talk to fools it will learn them too much - says the motto - but i make exception here about one point) and which made me laugh very much but at least i wanna sum up the core of the review as it is more useful and he needs to log on his little brain and read well this time: Good session quality with good technic and strong practices but the whole remains soulless and without emotions nor vibrations. You are not happy of this opinion? I don't care. And your ridiculous remarks dig your own grave. But i knew white knights would appear to make the lesson and saying how to think.

möchte ich noch etwas von meinem tollen Kinoerlebnis mit Melody berichten.
    It's useless, she makes the same scenario to everyone. I noticed and heard. So i know in advance what you will say.