Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Hybrid-Darstellung

Standard Jolie (Rumänien) (ex-Magnum)

Jolie (Rumänien)
    Haarfarbe : Blond Haarlänge : Mittellang (Wellig)
    Körpergröße : 1,61 m - 1,65 m Statur : Sehr schlank
    Tattoo/Tätowierung : Unbekannt Körperteil :
    Piercing : Unbekannt Körperteil :
    Brüste : B-Cup Silikon : Nein
    Augenfarbe : Braun Wiederholungsgefahr :
    Preis : 50 Euro Dauer : 30 Minuten
    Service : Sex mit Kondom (GVM), Blasen ohne Kondom
    Zusatzinfo : Pretends being half Filippina - half italian hahaha! But talk in romanian in the changing room...

Geändert von gwanfich (04.04.2016 um 04:03 Uhr)

Standard

Experienced some time ago (not very recent experience) but a dutch bear who underwent the same mishap told me that she was still there so need to talk about this « italo – philippinian » girl. (well she is from this mix as far as i am half congolese and half japanese) Quite attractive girl but who needs quick appointment to a dentist.

Easy going and sympathical contact at first when outside the room for convincing you to accept the room but once inside she becomes a real pain and a complete numbskull.

Her service is under the level of the sea, digging so deeply that we can find some oil : very bad !

Pretends to kiss but once in the room almost not. A typical lie from romanian girls in club. The more they talk the less they do in the room. When we were socializing around the jacuzzi she started a massage which she was supposed to continue in the room. Of course once in the room she didn’t continue nor even began anything ! She touches outside the room but barely caresses inside the room remaining distant with no closeness. She doesn’t play, nor does anything interesting. Foreplays : Zero, empty, absolutely nothing. I tried to lead it and make her understand but no way. She is unable of doing anything except saying bullshit, nonsenses and complaining about everything. Oh sorry i forgot to mention that she touches the balls a bit, waouh i’m very impressed !

Her blowjob is pathetic, mechanical and with no variations of rythm, not deep. She even asked for handjob after ten minutes… try again dear, there are twenty minutes left. Her attitude is borderline and her service still empty : no intensity, no presence, no involvement, no initiatives, no efforts, NOTHING ! She confirms it indirectly while saying « i just like when man takes me directly strongly and it’s all » which means in dishonest romanian prostitute language that she wants to finish it as soon as possible. « Oh baby why your dick down now ? » Because of you, dear. There is no lazy dick there are only bad women partners – says the motto. Using a brain she would understand that her attitude, incomptence and absence of actions implies this consequence.

Her incompetence is not finished : passivity, robot during the « sex » and not particpating even. Even try to put herself badly in doggy for limiting and throttling the penetration. When they deviate on a side (right or left) during the doggy that’s the aim. While touching your balls is in the hope of making you cum earlier and hand in front of pussy in missionary for limiting also the penetration. Moreover in cow girl put her feet or knees on your legs it aims also at this. This amazing « Jolie » used only the deviation method but as i know all their method i immediately corrected it. She remained a statue and passive during the doggy by the way.

Cow girl was an awkward automaton and missionary an immobile sea star making the face contorted. At least in doggy you don’t see this. Globally she tries to neglect the sex and the positions. She should be used to ten minutes sessions from turish clients and can’t manage when a client wants quality. Boring and zero interest. Her level is very low and her professionalism as low as her . As many of her colleagues – but fortunately not all - she seemingly didn’t invent the powder, nor the sharpest knife in the drawer. This girl lies as she breathes. Beware: This swindler waits and attacks her victims near the jacuzzi in the corridor.

Mark : 2/20

Repetition : 0%
    Geändert von gwanfich (04.04.2016 um 03:42 Uhr)

Standard

-->> PHG