Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5

Standard Aksana (Russland)

Aksana (Russland)
    Haarfarbe : Braun Haarlänge : Schulterlang (Glatt)
    Körpergröße : 1,61 m - 1,65 m Statur : Schlank
    Tattoo/Tätowierung : Unbekannt Körperteil :
    Piercing : Unbekannt Körperteil :
    Brüste : B-Cup Silikon : Nein
    Augenfarbe : Braun Wiederholungsgefahr :
    Preis : 50 Euro Dauer : 30 Minuten
    Service : Sex mit Kondom (GVM), Blasen ohne Kondom, Zungenküsse, Küssen, Lecken, PreSalesTalk (PST)
    Zusatzinfo : Wahnsinns-Taille, die einen im Doggy optisch total flasht. In Deutschland aufgewachsen...

Standard Aksana (Russland)

Aksana/Axana aus Russland (DL-Inländerin)

Nach meinem Geschmack unheimlich hübsche und sehr gepflegte Brünette, Anfang 20. Tolle, schlanke Figur mit überaus wohlgeformten B-Cups. Eine Wahnsinns-Taille, die einen im Doggy optisch total flasht. Ihr Service-Umfang ist in gewisser Weise limitiert, aber schöne ZKs sind inklusive Hab mein Dreistellungsprogramm durchgezogen und letztlich das vorgefunden, was ich erwartet habe: Einen schönen Optikfick ohne besondere Vorkommnisse. Sie muss noch einiges lernen. Weil sie so hübsch ist, würde ich sie vielleicht sogar nochmals buchen

Bis bald!

Thumb down

Nationality / languages: russian, in Germany for 10 years, lives in ** / German current, very basic english
    Face: Pretty unfriendly little face, reserved but capable of shy smiles
    Hair: Square long fringe, brown
    Height: Average
    Breast Size: Medium, very pretty, and probably improved...
    Silhouette / body: 0 defects, beautiful girl
    Tattoos - Piercings: On neck among others? - A nose ring
    Blowjob: Yes, interest free and gentle enough
    Cunnilingus: Yes, she seems a little too quickly aroused to be honest
    I was the first of the day(26/11/2015) and the smell was a bit musky...
    Kiss: Yes, uninspired FK
    Other features: This would be her first club, but i have some serious doubts, she only comes two days a week.
    They told me at the desk that they would keep her home! What is she still doing here?
    Clearly one of the prettiest visually, and obviously she has no effort to do, men go for it despite her lazy attitude.
    Unfortunately, upon arrival i focused all my desire on her small person...
    Her service is just mediocre and soulless.
    She surrounded(but not for long!) my pelvis with her legs to limit the movements, and the rest is kind of dull and detached without any human warmth.
    Here i was teleported with a Laufhaus provider, without knowing it!
    Her following sessions lasted at most 10-15 min, it's a bad sign.

Read my lips: A.V.O.I.D
    Geändert von Jarvis (21.02.2016 um 19:46 Uhr) Grund: Privatinfos entfernt

Standard Friday 12.8

Zitat Zitat von pajetaim Beitrag anzeigen
    I made only one room as I was a bit too tired but it was fantastic.

Axana (or something close) : She's a beautiful Russian girl of 20. I found she's probably one of the most beautiful girl in the club (although there are plenty).
    She's very sweet and provide a great service. She usually works only on Fridays and Saturdays. She was always busy and I think I was lucky to catch her during the calm period.
    Definitely to be repeated.

Standard

Being in Samya in 12 August, I've met Aksana, first at the bar.
    I was asking her name. First mistake, I didn't understand and asked her name, again. Cold feeling !

This russian doll (with Cleopatra's haircut) was in unpleasant mood (as always?) with a cold & iced feedback. Don't wait for any smile of her !
    I was recovering from a previous session, so I let time doing things...

Later, I was waiting for her (why not to experiment), but many times, other mens went to room with the Lady.
    But around 2am, I catched her at the main floor, and kindly asked for any time with her, she replied to wait for her !
    15 minutes later (still waiting), she appeared again but simply ignored me, and took the direction of the main hall !!!!
    I followed her, and a few minutes later (she was eating something in veranda), I kindly asked if she can have time for me, and then she screammmed "Noooo...oooo" with a very loud voice & very angry (that I didn't expect).

I simply left the club after this episode !!!