Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7

Standard Rebecca (Rumänien)

Rebecca (Rumänien)
    Alter : 25 Jahre Sprache(n) : Deutsch (mäßig) / spanisch (gut)
    Haarfarbe : Blond Haarlänge : Schulterlang (Glatt)
    Körpergröße : 1,56 m - 1,60 m Statur : Schlank
    Tattoo/Tätowierung : Nein Körperteil :
    Piercing : Nein Körperteil :
    Brüste : B-Cup Silikon : Nein
    Augenfarbe : Graublau Wiederholungsgefahr :
    Preis : 50 Euro Dauer : 30 Minuten
    Service : Blasen ohne Kondom, Lecken, Wichsen
    Zusatzinfo : Ihr absolutes Plus sind die Augen...Blow-Job mit Augenkontakt empfehlendswert...eine Widerholung eher nicht, denn dafür ist die Auswahl anderer Ladies zu hoch

Standard

Rebecca 25 aus Rumänien ist etwas unscheinbar…nicht wirklich auffallend, wie Loredana oder Luna, aber dennoch ein Hingucker…schlanke Figur…ca. 1,60 und Ihr großes Plus sind die Augen. Deswegen im Zimmer direkt mal BlowJob am Start…Wenn Sie Dich dann auch noch mit diesen Augen anguckt, dann ist das nach einer gewissen Zeit nicht auszuhalten…so verballerte ich die Zeit mit BJ und Cunnilingus…dann wurde schön aufn Body entsaftet...Gruß froop

Standard

Rebecca, 25 y.old, Romanian girl
    Blond hair, blue eyes.
    Ex 'Rebecca', Heaven7

I've met Rebecca in PHG on 8 December.
    There's maybe on or two years I didn't meet her (she was working before at Heaven7), and she recognized me immediately, I remember a very nice feeling with her.

This 25 y.old roumanian blond girl (blue eyes), with cup-C natural breast is very kind.
    In sofa, we talked a lot, even if I don't promise to go with her, she stays and lies on me for a pretty talk.
    But this view (specially her body with her big boobs) will make a big effect on me, so I decided to go further, as she promised something more « special » (or « private ») this time, let's see.

Once in room, we mades some hugs each other, and we started immediately with a sensual 69, excellent. Later, we started missionary while she seems abandon herself : she was fingering her pussy consistently !
    We alternate various positions,

Almost after 30 minutes, she told me that 45min. Session was possible, but I was finishing, but it's good to know.
    Despite no deep kisses (only small smacks), excellent feeling, and nice memories !

Later in the day, we shared again, some moments at the bar (I gave her a massage in her back), and talking friendly, too.

Standard

I've met Rebeka on 23 Feb. 2017...
    Notice that she spelled her name as R-E-B-E-K-A.

After a nice talk and hugs in sofa, it should be my 4rd meeting with her, so far. She seems to know my taste, nowadays.

Once in room, she showed me her new piercing (at the belly, asking to take care, because it's still new.
    After some hugs, she started a nice blowjob, later a 69-position (very nice view indeed).

Unfortunately, she doesn't kiss. I just received a small tongue contact.
    She used some gel in her pussy before multi positions.

Still nice feeling, she's my taste, definitely...

Standard

I've met Rebeka once again, in PHG, in 5th October.
    She was already there in the morning, and I booked her quite quickly when I arrived. Still a pleasure to have nice discussion (without pressure) and touch her natural C-Cup charming breast.

Nowadays, we know more each other, kind of complicity, which affects a nice service. We talked quite much before to go to the room.
    Then, I had a very nice session and nice feeling.

Simply good !

Standard

Probably the last session with Rebeka, 7th November in PHG.

Still nice talk, we know each other for a long time, I enjoyed in room some crazy things, but her service is still « classical » and, still no kiss !
    Except that fact, we still enjoy to go in room together.

She was speaking and looking for an other club or an other place to go (the girls are a but fed up with this « non-business » epoch).

Standard

As far as I know, Rebecca had her last day on December 15 and she has not the intention to return to Germany.
    She told me this in the room. But as always, seeing is believing. Or in this case NOT seeing is believing...
    Meine Rache könnte groß werden, mein Schwanz ist es schon!!